Saturday, June 23, 2007

I haven't been playing midi keyboard as much as I wanted to when I first started this blog, but plan to change that in the near future. Now I just have got to find a place to store midi files and possibly wav files online that I can link to from here. I not only have a midi keyboard, but I also have a couple of digital voice recorders that I carry around in my digital camera's case so that I can record random sounds or make random sounds and record them at different times... usually on breaks at work, on in the car on the way to or from work since I have a 40 or so minute drive one way to work everyday, and a radio in my car that doesn't work. It's probably a short on one of the fuses, but I actually have found that I like not having radio in the car on occassions sometimes since it gives me time to think, meditate, and be one with the universe and all let the grooviness of life entrhall my synapsis... :p

No comments: